When it’s time to improve your smile, there are plenty of ways to go about doing so. But which is best for you? When it comes to getting implants, it is all on a case-by-case basis; but let’s break down implant dentistry:
Esthetically, dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often happen with bridgework and dentures that don’t integrate back to the bone.
Neighboring teeth are not changed to support the implant as with something like a bridge. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health. And because dental implants are secure, you don’t have to worry when speaking or eating. However, you need to be in good oral health and have adequate bone in your jaw to support the implant and healthy gum tissue.
An All-on-Four smile is made from high-tech dental resins that allows it to cover either the entire lower or upper arch of your mouth, immediately disguising common aesthetic dental problems such as stains, chips, crowding, missing teeth, etc. Still not convinced? Here are some more advantages:
- Virtually painless and fast process that requires only two short visits and as little as two to three weeks.
- A more affordable solution compared to other cosmetic dentistry treatments
- Almost everyone is a suitable candidate
- A good alternative for those who can’t be fitted with implants or bridges
- A more comfortable and attractive alternative for those who don’t like partial dentures
- The process is reversible as nothing is changed and the appliance can be removed at any time.
For more information about dental implant options, call Dr. Ladani in Schnecksville, PA at 610-799-0600 or visit www.extraordinarysmiles.net.
Dr. Sandip Ladani proudly serve patients from Schnecksville and all surrounding areas.