As the pandemic is beginning to show signs of slowing down and life is beginning to open up again, it is important to start our new post-pandemic life by resuming dental work you were in the midst of before the pandemic hit. This includes orthodontic, cosmetic procedures and sleep dentistry treatments.
For some, this may lead to a bit of skepticism. After all, the country is just beginning to resume, and sterilization is of the utmost importance and we understand that. This is why we are implementing lots of different procedures to ensure that everyone in our office is safe. These layers of protection will not only keep our offices and instruments safe but will control infection from entering during your dental visit. These measures include:
- Highly efficient central air purification system with ActivePure® (Certified Space technology) – Air Scrubber by Aerus
- Extraoral aerosol suction unit
- EPA-approved hypochlorous acid fogging
- Sneeze guard for safety of patients and staff
- UV light disinfection of rooms every night
- Appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Daily staff screening for symptoms
- Limited use of waiting room
- Frequent disinfecting of all surfaces including doorknobs, counter, pens, etc.
- No more than two patients in the office at any given time
So, as you can see, we have made every effort possible to ensure a safe environment for you. So, don’t let your fears prevent you from getting your dental checkups. Checking on your dental health will not only keep your smile healthy, but will also help keep your overall health in top form.
For more information about dental appointments, call Dr. Sandip Ladani in Schnecksville, PA at 610-799-0600 or visit www.extraordinarysmiles.net.
Dr. Ladani proudly serve patients from Schnecksville and all surrounding areas.